Overland Fuel BV (Hereinafter “Overland”)
1. Fuel and Water Jerry Cans Warranty: Overland warrants that the Products sold by Overland to Purchaser conform to Seller’s specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranties apply only to the original Purchaser. Overland’s sole obligation and Purchaser’s exclusive remedy for any justified claim under this warranty shall be limited to one of the following, at Overland’s sole discretion: (a) repair or replacement of the Product or (b) a refund of the price paid by the original Purchaser of the Product. This express warranty does not apply to, and no warranty remedy will be given for, Product issues resulting from: (a) accident, acts of nature, not venting fuel jerrycans, improper installation, improper assembly, unreasonable or improper use, lack of proper maintenance, unauthorized repairs or modifications, abuse, normal wear or tear of replaceable parts such as spouts and hoses, or other causes not directly arising from defects in materials or workmanship; (b) any Product damaged by the failure of the owner to use, maintain, or store the Product as specified in any applicable instructions and/or warnings such as the following for portable fuel containers: https://scepter.com/safety/safe-use-and-awareness/.
2. Except for the limited warranty set forth above, Overland makes no warranty whatsoever, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or against infringement. in the event warranties exist at law that may not be disclaimed, you agree that such warranties shall be limited to the replacement value of the product.
3. limitation of liability. in no event shall Overland be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of business or profits, diminution in value or punitive damages. in no event shall Overland’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to this agreement, whether arising out of or related to breach of contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, exceed the total of the amounts paid to seller for the product giving rise to the claim. some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. this warranty gives the owner specific legal rights, and the owner may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
4. Overland recommend venting Fuel Packs daily based on temperature and elevation changes. Overland will not warrant packs not vented regularly.
5. Warranty periods:
a) Jerry Cans Warranty:
With the application of the “Original warranty” above, Overland fuel and water jerry cans are covered by lifetime warranty from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
b) Mounting Gear Warranty:
With the application of the “Original warranty” above, Overland fuel Mounting Gear are covered by one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
c) Spout/Cap Composition:
With the application of the “Original warranty” above, Overland fuel self-venting spout and caps are covered by one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
6. Warranty Claim Process:
To initiate a warranty claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
1. Original Purchaser Information:
a. Name, telephone number and address;
b. A valid return shipping address.
2. Description of warranty issue:
a. A brief written description of the reasons the Product does not conform to the warranty.
3. Product Information:
a. Description of Product (including name and size);
b. Clear picture of the Product showing the warranty issue;
c. Date of purchase, receipt, and/or name of dealer/distributor from which the Product was purchased;
d. The date stamp information shown in 2 small circles located on the bottom of the Product (or a picture of same);
4. Once Overland receive the information described above, Overland will promptly process the warranty claim. In some cases, and for certification requirements, Overland reserves the right to physically inspect any Product that is the subject of a warranty claim to determine, at its sole discretion, whether Purchaser’s claim is covered by this warranty.This will require the purchaser to ship the warranty product to Overland. Any Product sent to Overland as part of a claim review will not be returned to Purchaser.
Please note: Any warranties being sent out of our warehouse require the purchaser to cover any and all shipping costs.
As a purchaser you have the right to return purchased products within 14 days from the date of purchase without questions asked providing the following:
- Original invoice with the date of purchase
- The product has not been used and in original package that allow us to resell it.
- Overland shall not reimburse your shipping cost whether initial shipping cost or the cost of resending the product.
- Any non-warranty returns are subject to a 10% administrative and restocking fee.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 business days for all delivered or authorized returns.