Name: Overland Fuel BV
Address: Hoekgraaf 12a, 6617 AZ Bergharen, The Netherlands
What type of information we have?
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, address and contact details)
- Bank Account details for bank transfer transactions and Credit card details
How we get the information and why we have it?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you:
- When you register online or place an order for any of our products
- Use or view our website via your browse’s cookies
We have your information for the following reasons:
Processing of your payment and orders that you placed on our websites:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
The lawful bases
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are contractual and legal obligations in order to conclude our sales agreement and process your payment and order.
What we do with the information we have:
- We use the information that you have given us in order to process your payment and order.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We do not share this information with any third party.
How we store your information
- Your information is securely stored by our third-party partners that process your order and payment such as our bank and our online payment processor
- We keep this information for the extent allowed by the applicable law only. We will then dispose your information by deletion.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
What are cookies
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mis of first party and third party cookies are used.
- Advertising- our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes such as google. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the our website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Please contact us at: email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you are not happy with the way your information is processed, You can also complain to the Dutch Data Privacy Authority on : https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl