Overland Fuel 9L/2.28 US Gallon Fuel Tank
Overland Fuel jerry cans are the toughest jerry cans in the world. Manufactured in the Netherlands to the highest quality to withstand extreme use and time. That is why we will guarantee our cans for LIFE! (Terms and conditions apply)
Tough by design and manufactured using rotational molding technique in state-of-the-art facility, quality checked each and every one, which makes it technically superior.
As opposed to the 3-layer molded jerry cans which makes can peel by time, Overland Fuel uses a thicker one layer of TÜV approved and Patent material that makes it stronger, not prone to materiel peeling by time and able to withstand corrosive materials such as fuel in the harshest conditions.
The cans have specially designed leak proof neck and thread with cap lock and fuel resistant gasket allows seamless cap composition seal.
Spout included and more colors to choose from!
Please note that mounting kits are sold separately.
Made in the Netherlands.
- Dimensions: 360 mm X 470 mm X 78.5 mm (W x L x H)
- Volume: 9 Liters/ 2.28 American Gallons
- Patent, TÜV Approved materiel
- Weight (incl. spout) empty: 1.9 kg / 4,188 lbs
- Weight (incl. spout) filled 9L fuel: 8.53 kg / 18.80 lbs (based on 1 Dutch Petrol liter = 0.737 kilogram)
- Spout: included Overland Fuel self-venting spout
- Colors: Red, Black, Military Green, Sahara Yellow
- Type of Fluids: Fuel Only – Benzine, Gasoline, Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gasoil
- Part #: OF-R-9L — Black OF-B-9L — Military Green OF-G-9L — Sahara Yellow OF-Y-9L
Please vent your fuel tank regularly. Why? And how to do that?
BEFORE USE: Please wash thoroughly and allow to dry. As new plastic jerry cans can sometimes have debris from the production process present.